I have been on a reading upswing!! Granted, a lot of it has been audiobook upswing, but still. I’m loving every minute of my commute. I’ve even sat in the car and listened on for a few minutes [gasp!]. So here’s what I want to read (or possibly listen to) next!!
- Ugly Love – Colleen Hoover. Seriously I have been seeing everywhere this book is amaze-balls. I’m reading Slammed now, which is sadly my first Colleen Hoover book (I know, shocker!!). Ready to make this one #2!
- Fangirl – Rainbow Rowell. Oddly enough, this book was published one year ago today. Seems fitting. I loved Eleanor and Park. The simplicity was beautiful. Can’t wait for this one!
- All the Light We Cannot See – Anthony Doerr. I LOVE a good historical fiction, especially those set during WWII. This one has been getting stellar reviews so I definitely want to check it out.
- The Maze Runner – James Dashner. I need some YA in my life on a regular basis. With the movie coming out I feel like this is one I’ve got to get my hands on and soon.
- The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks – E. Lockart. Okay, maybe I’m just adding this one because I really just want to read We Were Liars over and over and over again. But seriously. I have to read more of her words.
What about you?? What can’t you wait for??