This week I’m participating in The Broke and Bookish meme, Top Ten Tuesday. I’m so excited to share 10 sequels that I cannot wait to read!
- The Winds of Winter – When will it come?!?!? I’m probably going to need to re-read the series by the time this one is released!
- Breakable – I loved Easy! It was such a well-told story. When I heard Breakable wasn’t a carbon copy of book one like a lot of male POV follow ups, I knew it would be one I have to read.
- Isla and the Happily Ever After – Loved book one. Two was so-so. I’m hoping three will return to greatness!
- Reflected in You – Because Gideon.
- Reckless – And Kellan.
- Beautiful Oblivion – And Maddox brothers…
- The Scorch Trials – I enjoyed The Maze Runner and I’ve heard this is even better!
- Beautiful Stranger – I am really hoping it’s as enticing and rich with curse words as the first. 😉
- Where She Went– I’m curious to learn what happened to Mia after the way If I Stay ended.
- Dearest Clementine – While not truly a sequel, it’s actually book one, these are standalones and I really enjoyed Finding Dandelion.
Are any of these on your TBR list? What sequels are you eagerly awaiting?