Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme sponsored by the The Broke and The Bookish. This week is Author’s I’ve Read the Most Books From!
Here are mine:
1. Colleen Hoover – I mean, really, are you surprised? Her writing just seems to get better and better. Ugly Love is one of my absolute faves. I can re-read that book over and over and it never gets old!
2. Abbi Glines – I’m pretty sure I read all 6 of these in the span of about two days because once I got a glimpse of Rush I could not stop.
3. George R.R. Martin – Although I’m half-convinced the next book is never coming, I had to get through all of these just in case it was suddenly released and I wasn’t ready. My hubby and I joke that one day we’ll find the time to do the epic re-read.
4. Mitch Albom – It’s been a while since I’ve read any of these, but they are definitely the type that stick with you! Tuesdays with Morrie is definitely a five-star read.
5. Sylvia Day – Oh Gideon…
6. Suzanne Collins – Loved it all. So excited for the last movie this fall.
7. Stieg Larsson – I have mixed feelings on this series but ultimately had to finish it out. I hear there’s a new co-authored book coming out.
8. Veronica Roth – So here’s another series I blew through because of my massive crush on Four. Even read the shorts. I couldn’t be stopped.
9. Christina Lauren – These two write so well together! Plus their covers are always awesome!
10. Khaled Hosseini – I loved the first two!